At which faculty can I apply?

Assigning your application to a faculty

You can only apply at the faculty, at which you are studying your major studies.

Students who are undertaking a double degree program may decide with which of the two subjects they want to apply.

Students with a double major or students of teaching will be allocated to the faculty of their first subject.

Students who are registered in primary education studies or special education studies will be assigned to Faculty 04.