Pension Insurance Inquiries

Pension insurance certificate

If you require a certificate of your previous study periods for the pension insurance, please send an email to In the e-mail, please provide your full name (including your maiden name), date of birth, contact information, and if possible, the period during which you were enrolled at the university. We will then promptly send you the requested certificate.

Orphan's pension ([Halb-] Waisenrente)

Are you applying for or extending an orphan's pension? Please send us the pre-filled and signed form from the pension insurance as a PDF file to Provide us with your full name, date of birth, and student ID number so that we can quickly process your request and return the stamped form to you.


Please visit our FAQ page. 

Contact the web team

Found an error on the web pages or want to send us a compliment?

Please contact us at:

You can also visit us on our social media channels:

Facebook SLI

Instagram SLI