What Should I Do...?

Your study certificates and master data sheet include:

  • certificate of enrollment for the upcoming semester, which you can show to the child support office or an employer
  • certificate for the BAföG office, which you will need if you apply for or receive BAföG
  • master data sheet, which documents your study progress and which you keep together with your academic transcripts
You can print your study certificates and the master data sheet on the website http://go.uni-frankfurt.de using your HRZ password and the iTAN list.

As an additional service, the Registrar's Office sends first-year students their study certificates and the master data sheet by mail.

What should I do...
...if I lose my Goethe Card?

You can pick up the required documents at the Registrar's Office after paying the administrative fee. Payment is made on site and is only possible in cash (banknotes only) and in the correct amount.

Administrative fees: 
Goethe Card (student ID) €35

What should I do...

... if I need other study certificates (certificate for the BAföG office, master data sheet etc.)?

You can obtain your certificate of study and master data sheet at the following website: http://go.uni-frankfurt.de. Please use the iTAN you received by mail.

What should I do...
...if don't have the iTAN list?

You will receive your first iTAN list when you pick up your Goethe Card at the Service Point (Westend). If you have used up all but two iTANs, you can generate a new list (using these two iTANs) at https://qis.server.uni-frankfurt.de. If you still do not have the iTAN list, please contact one of the HRZ Service Centers.

What should I do...
... if I need a certificate of my complete academic record?

If you are still enrolled at Goethe University, you can obtain a certificate of enrollment from the Registrar's Office during business hours, or you can send your request to the general e-mail address: ssc@uni-frankfurt.de. If you are a student, please always indicate your registration number.

As an alumnus, you can submit your request either by regular mail to Goethe University, Study Service Center, 60629 Frankfurt or by e-mail to: rentenbescheinigung@uni-frankfurt.de. Please include your full name  (and any other first names, maiden names, or married names), date of birth, and a current mailing address.


Please visit our FAQ page. 

Contact the web team

Found an error on the web pages or want to send us a compliment?

Please contact us at: 


You can also visit us on our social media channels:

Facebook SLI

Instagram SLI