This guesthouse is owned by Goethe University and contains over 19 furnished rooms and apartments. The minimum rental period is one month, the maximum one year.
Amenities in the guesthouse:
Living and/or Bedroom
Telephone calls within Germany are free of charge. For international calls, please use your own prepaid cards. In addition, there is a laundry with two washing machines and two dryers.
The apartments are cleaned once a week and the sheets and towels replaced.
Check-in times are from Mon. - Thur. between 1.00 - 2.00 pm and on Fri. between 12.00 am - 1.00 pm only! A check-in in the evening or on the weekend is possible only if your host professor has fetched the keys beforehands.
Internet access: Free internet is available via the UnityMedia provider. Information for the connection are deposited at every apartment.
Pets and animals are not allowed in the guesthouse!
by public transport:
- From Campus Bockenheim: 5 minutes walk
- From the airport: Take the S-Bahn (S8/S9 direction Offenbach Ost or Hanau, which is in the direction of the city centre) to the main train station (Hauptbahnhof). Transfer to tramline 16 (direction Ginnheim) or 17 (direction Rebstock) and exit at the stop "Hohenstaufenstr.". From there, it is a short walk of about 3 minutes. You should anticipate a total journey of about 30 minutes.
- From the main train station (Hauptbahnhof): Take tramline 16 (direction Ginnheim) or 17 (direction Rebstock) and exit at the stop "Hohenstaufenstr.". From there, it is a short walk of about 3 minutes. You should anticipate a total journey of about 15 minutes.
- From Campus Bockenheim: 5 minutes walk. Otherwise, follow Bockenheimer Landstraße direction Westend. After the intersection with Senckenberganlage, Beethovenstraße is the second street on your right.
- From the main train station (Hauptbahnhof): Follow the city ring (Am Hauptbahnhof, Düsseldorfer Str., Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage) in the direction of "Messe" and after the "Platz der Republik" take the second street on the right.
From the Airport: Take highway number (Autobahn) A5 to "Westkreuz Frankfurt", then go right in the direction of "Messe", after the "Messeturm" (red skyscraper near the "Messe") take the second street on the left