Informations on SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus:
Please be aware that only fully vaccinated/recovered people can take part in person to our meeting. Please check the validity of your vaccination status as a third vaccination may be necessary.
- For actual vaccination guidelines and valid vaccines in Germany (BioNTech, Moderna, Astrazeneca, Janssen, Novavax), please look at the →PEI site.
- For travel informations, please follow the →information from the Federal Ministry of Health.
- Rules according to March 2022 are the following (for further details see →here):
-Covid certificate is valid 9 months, after this time a booster is necessary.
-A certificate includes 2 vaccinations or recovery, after three months with a vaccination.
-Our symposium probably will be held at '2G+' which means vaccinated/recovered plus tested.
- Testing: tests won't be mandatory as you are all vaccinated, but to keep our meeting safe, we will ask you to test yourself on a daily basis. You can either go to an official test center for a test, or test yourself with a valid test. We can provide the tests for you (ca 2 EUR per test). In case you need those, please contact the conference office in time to order.
"Tested" means tested with a rapid (antigen) test, which can be made for free on several sites in the city.
Please be aware of the hygiene rules during our conference. There is also a description of our daily testing procedure.
Availability of tests:
If you need a PCR test: We have several test centers in Frankfurt City, e.g. one several meters south west of the Conference location (marked with a yellow-white star): →Map
Generally the results are available within 24 hours, and they provide long opening hours. Price is 69EUR.
If you need a rapid antigen test, you will have the possibility to test there for free.
- Test center nearby the conference location:→ here you can make an appointment via the website. Please choose the location 'Frankfurt Altstadt'
open Mo-Fr: 7:00-22:00 Sa-So: 8:00-22:00
- Test center at the airport: → here
- Test center 'Paulsplatz' and 'Berliner Straße': → here (please choose the location 'Paulsplatz or Berliner Straße'; open all days
- Main station (more options for faster PCR tests, some cheaper):
- Teststation-ffm-hauptbahnhof This is without appointment and a waiting time of 8 min at the moment as they say. You can get a faster PCR test with a resulti within 30 min, for 119 EUR
- ffm-hbf-test-centre which seems to be cheaper
- or try here, e.g. PCR within 12 or 6 hours: Corona-test-centrum-frankfurt
- Nearby the Mainhaus Stadthotel: Medicare test center
Free tests ('Bürgertests') should be possible by appointment
There are several more test centers in the city:
This chart shows the availability of tests nearby. The situation may change and I will update this picture if necessary.
(link to the map regrettably only in German)