Data Protection Research Institute
Prof. Spiecker gen. Döhmann
- Current issues
- Personal Data
- Data Protection Research Institute
- Frankfurt Studies on Data Protection Law
- LOEWE Research Focus Extrajudicial and Judicial Resolution
- Institute for European health care policy INEGES
- IT Competence Center for Applied Safety Technology KASTEL
- Environmental Law Research Institute
- Exchange Programm University of Louisville
- Frankfurt Talks on Information Law
The Data Protection Research Institute at Goethe-University Frankfurt was founded by Prof. Dr. Drs. h.c. Spiros Simitis.
It provides an Research Institute for projects in the field of Data Protection and Information Law as well as IT Security and the development of the Information Society, e.g. in Ph.D. theses or advisory opinions.
The Research Institute for Data Protection and Privacy offers positions as guest researcher for short and longterm research stays in Frankfort. For further information, please contact the chair holder via firstname.lastname@example.org