Alexander Langenkamp (former Greinert)
Room 3.G 151
Office hoursBy arrangement via e-mail.
- Political participation
- Digital media and political attitudes
- Social networks, social inclusion and loneliness
- Quantitative methodology
- Since May 2018: Research associate at the department methods of empirical social research at the faculty of social sciences of the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main and work on the doctoral thesis.
- 2015 to 2018: Master of Arts at the University of Mannheim.
- 2015 to 2016: DAAD-funded exchange year at Bloomington University, Indiana.
- 2012 to 2015: Bachelor of Arts at the University of Mannheim.
Complete CV for download as pdf here.
Winter term 2020/2021
The (non-)lonely voter? The relationship between loneliness and electoral participation
Artikel in Fachzeitschriften mit Peer-Review
Czymara, Langenkamp & Cano (2020). Cause for Concerns: Gender Inequality in Experiencing the COVID-19 Lockdown in Germany. European Societies.