If your secondary school leaving certificate does not entitle you to study at a German university, you will need to proof that you comply with the language, professional and methodical pre-conditions for studying at a higher institution in Germany. Furthermore the completed language level B1 is compulsory. The Studienkolleg offers preparatory courses for higher education. You will find further information on the website of the Internationales Studien- und Sprachenzentrums (ISZ).