Prof. Dr. Ferdinand Sutterlüty
Thesis Bachelor and Master of Arts
Preference will be given to BA or MA theses on the following topics:
- Family, childhood and youth sociology
- Sociology of violence and crime
- Critical theory and Frankfurt school researh
- Social theory
- Qualitative methods of empirical social research
As a matter of principle, the prerequisite for acceptance of a thesis is basically the submission of a proposal.
Subsequently, an appointment with Prof. Sutterlüty can be arranged via Angelika Boese.
- Sociology of youth violence
- Classics in criminal sociology
- Domestic violence
- Sociology of the family
- Sociology of childhood
- Social exclusion
- Religion in secular society
Other topics for the oral or written exam can also be accepted by appointment.
For any Staatsexamen's exam requests, please contact Angelika Boese.
Please note: Including spring 2023, there are no exam seats available.
Authorised examiners lectureship