Counselling & services
- Office hours
- Internationaler Studientreff
- Assistance with administrative matters
- Servicepoint for Refugees
- Further services
Start of studies
Studying with success
Graduation & Career
Living in Frankfurt
- On campus
- Useful knowledge on FFM
- Finding a place to live
- Health & insurance
- Leisure & culture
- Travel & transport
We are pleased to support you with administrative appointments, finding a place to live or administrative paperwork. For example, we offer to accompany you to public authorities or to help you with translations.
In detail, we provide:
- Official administrative appointments (Immigration Office, Citizens‘ Registration Office, etc.)
- Questions about living in Frankfurt (apartment - hunting, viewing appointments, etc.)
- Understanding administrative documents and forms (explanations only, no official translations)
A fellow student or the Internationale Studientreff are happy to help you.
If you are interested in our services or if you have any question, please write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the corona crisis, personal consultation hours are currently suspended.