- Training Program
- Individual Support & Funding
- Social Events
- GRADE Research Day
- GRADE Centers
- GRADE Initiatives
- GRADE Academies
- eLearning Tool "Good Academic Practice"
- eLearning Tool "Studying and Then Earning a Doctorate?"
- Open Access
- GRADE Starter Kit
GRADE Workshop Program Summer Semester 2020
We are pleased that, despite the difficult situation, we are able to present to you a slightly limited, but still diverse and attractive workshop program!
Due to the current difficulties to plan ahead for several months, the publication of the workshop program for the summer term 2020 will proceed in two steps.
|Workshops April-May|| >
|Workshops June-July||>||online at the beginning of May
Also due to the situation, we cannot offer you a brochure this semester. Nevertheless, we have summarized all necessary information in the table below.
- In the left column of the table, the title of the respective event is linked to the workshop description.
- By clicking on the link in the far right corner of the table, you can go directly to the online registration in our database. As usual, you can also alternatively register via the link at the bottom of the respective workshop description in the "Organizational Information" part.
You will receive further information about the event 2 weeks prior to the workshop, particularly as concerns information on required technical equipment (e.g. laptop with camera and microphone) and/or access links to the respective learning platforms.
Due to the change from presence to online formats, there will also be differences in the time allocation (on the workshop day itself), as it is hardly possible to follow a webinar attentively for 8 hours. You will receive further information in a timely manner so that you can plan your time sensibly.
Workshops April & May 2020
|Workshop Type||Area of Scientific Research||Level of Scientific Research|
|C||Career Tools||NL||Natural and Life Sciences
||E||Elementary Courses for 1st/2nd year|
|IT||Inter- and Transdisciplinary Tools
and intercultural Awarenes
|HS||Humanities and Social Sciences||A||Training for Advanced
|GP||Get Prepared for the Furture||P||Training for Postdocs|
|L||Language||Language of the Workshop