- Training Program
- Individual Support & Funding
- Social Events
- GRADE Research Day
- GRADE Centers
- GRADE Initiatives
- GRADE Academies
- eLearning Tool "Good Academic Practice"
- eLearning Tool "Studying and Then Earning a Doctorate?"
- Open Access
- GRADE Starter Kit
Individual Career Advice
As a PhD candidate or Postdoc with a GRADE registration, you have the opportunity to take advantage of individual career advice free of charge.
The career advice is intended to support you in determining your individual position and can include the following topics:
- What skills and talents do I have?
- What are my strengths?
- What motivates me? What drives me?
- What are my values?
- What are the next steps I should take to develop my own career options?
After clarification of your request (by email or telephone before the one-to-one appointment) an appointment will be arranged. Career advice is handled confidentially.
Career advice sessions take place by appointment only. To make an appointment, please send an e-mail to Dr. Brigitte Held.
If you are not yet registered with GRADE, but still wish to take advantage of the career advice, please contact us.