Grants for PhD candidates and postdoctoral fellows
The Grade Center “Language” can support the research of PhD candidates as well as postdoctoral fellows with funds of up to € 600 per person.
What can be funded?
- travel expenses to support active participation (talk or poster) at an academic conference
- organisation of workshops and conferences
- funding of research assistants in support of individual research (e.g. data collection for experimental studies, statistical support)
- expenses for publications (english corrections, open access fees, but not for commercial publishers)
Who can apply?
- PhD candidates and postdoctoral fellows at Goethe University
- applications must have a clear relationship to the topic of the GRADE Center Language
- description of your project and justification of expenses (please state the relation to the topic of the GRADE Center Language)
- overview of expected costs
- CV (please include a list of publications and conference presentations)
- proof of membership in the Goethe University community
Applications can be submitted at any time. Please submit your application to the center coordinator Dr. Derya Nuhbalaoglu via e-mail: Nuhbalaoglu@em.uni-frankfurt.de