Counselling & services
- Office hours International Office
- Internationaler Studientreff
- Assistance with administrative matters
- Servicepoint for Refugees
- Further services
Start of studies
Graduation & Career
Studying with success
- Civic Engagement
- Tips & tricks
- Acquiring competences
- Alternatives to studying
- DAAD award
Living in Frankfurt
- On campus
- Useful knowledge on FFM
- Finding a place to live
- Health & insurance
- Leisure & culture
- Travel & transport
Kick off with Kompass³!
For international students and students with migration background:
You're new at Goethe University and you want to...
- ... ensure optimal planning for your studies and your career?
- ... engage in an exchange with German students as well as with other international students?
- ... benefit from useful tips regarding part-time jobs, internships and scholarships?
- ... know how to complete your studies and exams successfully?
- ... know what is important here in Germany when writing an application?
- ... gain exclusive access to workshops, seminars and trainings in the areas of applications and key competences?
Then join in and register for the Kompass³ programme!
We developed Kompass³ for you to ensure that the beginning of your studies and your career is as smooth and successful as possible. The programme offers important information about your studies and the job market. Kompass³ also helps you acquire relevant qualifications and deepen intercultural competences.
We look forward to seeing you!