Medical job specialization in Germany

I got my professional qualification in a country outside Germany. Can I do an additional medical job specialization in Germany?

It is up to the State Examinations Board (Landesprüfungsamt) to decide on whether you are entitled to do a professional qualification in Germany. If you have performed your studies outside Germany you need to have your foreign qualifications recognized first. 

We at the university cannot be of further help regarding the recognition procedure. Please turn to the website of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.