Services at Goethe University
We assist researchers at Goethe-University in applying for national funding programmes:
The Research Service Center provides assistance in every issue related to individual funding:
- General advice on research funding
- Information on national research fund solicitations, especially DFG and BMBF
- Support with the application of third party funded projects
- Support with contracting topics of commissioned research
- Information on university-internal research funding
Person of contact:
Dr. Bettina Maria Heiss
Eschersheimer Landstraße 121
The department Research and junior scientists advises structural joint projects during the application phase.
These include collaborative research centres, post graduate programmes and LOEWE-initiatives.