Goethe University’s office in Brussels
Goethe University’s office in Brussels is located in the Representation of the State of Hessen to the European Union near the European Commission, the European Parliament and the European Research Council (ERC). The facilities of the Representation of the State of Hessen are available for use for any official activities by members of Goethe University, e.g. set-up meetings prior to applications for EU-projects or for workshops with European or international participants.
- Workspaces for members of Goethe University during official activities in Brussels
- Access to the convention center of the Representation of the State of Hessen (available facilities for seminars and conferences with 10 to 200 participants including a videoconference room for 12 participants)
- Support from the team of the Representation of the State of Hessen twith the on-site-organization
- Networking and information events in cooperation with the team of the Representation of the State of Hessen and the "European Liaison Office of the German Research Organisations" (KoWi)
- Representation of Goethe University in Brussels.
If you are interested in:
- Using the facilities in Brussels
- Informations on research funding programmes of the EU
- Contact to EU-institutions
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Further information is available in our Flyer