Info on classes and teaching
Before contacting us, please try to find answers to your questions here and in the FAQ section. Thank you.
- You can hand in your Modulscheine and pick them up later in the sekretary's office. Please be aware of the opening hours
- You can find Information on room numbers, office hours, telephone and other contact data on the respective websites of all members of our team.
- Scientific work and writing requires the ability to find scientific and relevant literature on your own.
End of term/semester papers:
- Length: Depends on the regulations on your course of studies. The Handbuch wissenschaftliches Arbeiten (pdf) gives useful guidelines.
- Deadline for submission: usually the last day of the current semester. Always check with the teacher of your class.
- earlier submission: an earlier submission is always possible.
- Assessment criteria: Look here for an overview of the assessment criteria in BA and Master courses: Bewertungsstandards (pdf).
- We cannot confirm every single successful upload of documents in OLAT. When we notice that a required document is missing, we will let you know
- In order to receive messages via OLAT your university email account must be active. Please make sure, that all message sent via the university email account reaches you in time.