Office Hours and the Team
During the lecture period:
Mon - Thu 09:00 - 12:30
During the non-lecture period:
Wed 09:00 - 12:30
The student counseling team of the faculty has seven study counsellors who study in higher semesters at the law faculty.
Clarissa Kehrl, Laila Ahazada, Zoe Wahl, Johannes Heisig, Edris Zewari & Alexander Schickedanz.
During office hours the student counseling office can be reached as follows:
Central Student Counseling Office
The Central Student Counseling Office offers advice on the following topics:
- Information about studies (Requirements, Contents, Structures, Focus Areas, possible combinations, etc.)
- Advice and support in choosing a course of study
- Doubts concerning your studies? Support by alternative study options
- Information regarding the application (with the German university entrance qualification ("Abitur"))
- Information regarding subject and location changes
- Studying with child or family care responsibilities
- Compatibility of studying and working
- Studying with a disability
The office hours of the Central Student Counseling Office can be found here.