Prof. Dr. Sandra Eckert - Research
Principal Investigator »Regulating the Circular Economy and Plastics in the OECD World« German Israeli Foundatinon for Scientific Research & Development (GIF), January 2022 – December 2022.
Principal Investigator »Everyday Life in the Single European Market. Consumer and Business Perceptions« Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies AIAS, October 2019 – September 2022.
Partner in the Jean Monnet Network VISTA »Revitalising the Study of EU Single Market Integration in a Turbulent Age«, Goethe University Frankfurt, January 2019 - December 2022.
Investigator in the Research Group »The Economic and Monetary Union at the Crossroads«, LEIBNIZ Institute for Financial Research SAFE (Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe), House of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt, January 2019 - December 2022.
Principal Investigator “The State of the Union: The Politics of Integration in Banking and Energy”, LOEWE Research Center SAFE (Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe), House of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt, January 2019 – December 2019.
Fields of Interest
- governance in the European multilevel system
- European integration, Europeanisation, Single European Market
- comparative public policy, policy analysis
- regulatory governance, private governance
- comparative capitalism, international political economy
- economic and social regulation, green regulation; banking regulation, energy regulation, network industries
- environmental policy, sustainable development, circular economy