- Training Program
- Training Program RMU/HfG
- Individual Support & Funding
- Social Events
- GRADE Research Day
- GRADE Centers
- GRADE Initiatives
- GRADE Academies
- Open Access
- GRADE Starter Kit
Get Prepared for the Future - Summer 2023
The workshop series "Get Prepared for the Future" is designed to meet the needs of doctoral candidates at the Goethe University and is based on international standards. We prepare you for completing your doctorate and for your future career.
Depending on your current phase of doctoral studies, the following workshops could be helpful (the info event is always in German, the three workshops alternate between German and English every semester):
- If you are not yet sure whether you should start a PhD, you could try the "Info Event: Studying and then Earning a Doctorate?" (German only).
- To effectively start doctoral studies, some aspects are essential. You will learn which aspects these are in the "Get Started" workshop.
- The workshop "Get On With It" can help you to stay focused and motivated during the time of your PhD.
- When you are about to complete your doctorate, the "Get Finished" workshop is recommended. This workshop focuses on preparing doctoral candidates for the presentation as well as the subsequent discussion at the doctoral examination.
Additionally, within the framework of the "GRADE Career Talks", GRADE offers you the opportunity to discuss with prominent representatives from academia and industry. If you are looking for options outside of academia or just would like to broaden your horizon when deliberating your career path, the Career Talks will offer new perspectives.
|Informationsveranstaltung: Studieren und dann promovieren?||Jul 12||09:00-12:30||♦||♦||GR|
|Studying and Then Earning a Doctorate - EL||approx. 10min||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||GR/EL|
|Get Started||May 25-26||09:00-17:00
|Get On With It||Apr 28||09:00-17:00||♦||♦||◊||♦||♦||GR|
|Get Finished||Jul 20-21||09:00-17:00
|"Promotionen gut betreut" - Workshop für Wissenschafter*innen mit Betreuungsverantwortung||Sept 14-15||09:00-16:00||◊||◊||♦||♦||♦||GR|
|Get on the Right Track - GRADE Career Talks||monatlich||see description||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||GR|
F* = Women* only
EL = eLearning
|Level of scientific research|
Elementary courses for beginner doctoral candidates (1st/2nd year)
|Area of scientific research|
Natural and Life sciences