Research - Prof Dr. S. Seubert
- Modern Political Theory, especially theory of democracy and political citizenship
- Democratic Representation
- Transnationalization of Democracy
- History of Political Thought
- Political Theory of Privacy
- Gender- and Feminist Theory
Current Research Projects:
Completed Research Projekts
EU KP 7 Collaborative Project, 7. General Program of the EU. "All Rights Reserved? Barriers toward European CITIZENship (bEUcitizen). 2013-2017
The project investigates the barriers and contradictions that hinder the citizens of member states of the European Union in practicing their rights and duties relating to the currently developed status of “EU-citizenship” and thus restrain the development of the EU towards a new form of political union.
The Goethe-University is represented in the executive board of the project by Prof. Dr. Sandra Seubert, who is responsible coordinator of a part of the project.