Welcome to the International Office website!
- To Goethe University
- Going Abroad
- Current News
- ERASMUS Plus
- Internships Abroad
- University Exchanges worldwide
- Departmental Exchanges worldwide
- Freemover Outgoing
- DAAD, Fulbright and further funding
- Frequent Documents
- Goethe Welcome Centre
Exchange program with Prague, Czech Republic
Two students of Goethe-University with study fields that are available at Charles University have the possibility to study in Prague for one or two semesters (fall and/or spring).
Nominated exchange students will be exempted from paying tuition fees at the partner university. Exchange students from Goethe University studying at certain faculties receive free housing. All other expenses (e.g. health insurance, travel costs etc.) will have to be paid by the students. On-campus housing is available to exchange students.
- Applicants must at least be in their 2nd semester (BA), MA students may apply during their 1st semester
- Good academic standing
- Good language proficiency (at least B2) (English and/or Czech, depending on language of instruction)
- All majors may apply (if available at Charles University)
- It is expected of exchange students to return to Goethe-University after their study abroad period and continue and finish their studies here.
Before compiling all application documents, please read the application manual carefully. If you need assistance please see us during office hours.
Wednesday, 5 February 2020
approx. 1-2 weeks after application deadline (as soon as date is known, it will be published here)