Change of address

Umzug 277398 web r b by gabi schoenemann pixelio de

If you move accommodation you should inform the following parties:

  • Re-registration with the Bürgeramt
  • the HR department of Goethe University / Hochschulbezügestelle in Kassel (BHF)
  • your scholarship provider
  • your bank
  • your health insurer
  • other insurers (for example liability insurance)
  • Stadtwerke (electricity provider)
  • your mobile phone company
  • GEZ
  • It might be advisable to apply for a forwarding request (Nachsendeauftrag) with the post office (15.20 € for 6 months and 25.20 € for 12 months).


Foto: Gabi Schönemann/