Exchange and ERASMUS Students
- Deadlines & Semester Dates
- Departmental information for incoming guest students
- In Frankfurt
- Before leaving
- How To-Tutorials
- Consultation Hour - Contact Information
- Information for crisis situations
Your stay as an exchange/guest student at Goethe University will end soon? Then, we would like to point your attention to the following information, on what exchange/guest students need to do “before leaving”:
- Transcript of Records
Students studying at the department/faculty of:
- Economics and Business Administration or
please contact the Auslandsbüro of the respective department/faculty, in order to receive your Transcript of Records.
If your department/faculty at Goethe University issues a transcript, you do not need to have the document signed by the Global Office. It is sufficient if the department/faculty or the Global Office issues the transcript.
- Withdrawal from the university (“Exmatrikulation”)
- Incoming Alumni-Certificate/(certificate of departure)
In order for you to have enough time to prepare your leave, approximately two weeks before the lecture period ends, please start thinking about what you still need to do, prior to the end of your study period at Goethe University. Before leaving, please make sure that you have all the necessary documents, which you need to hand in at your home institution upon your return.