- Chair of the Division Prof. Dr. Sonja Rohrmann
- Associated Members
- Research Assistants
- Employees at the Department for Assessment & Evaluation
- External PhD-Students & Scholarship Holders
- Student Research Assistants
Prof. Dr. Stephan Bongard
I am a member of the unit since 1997. My research is located in the areas of stress and emotion regulation using quantitative, psychometric and psychophysiological methods in experimental and quasi-experimental designs. In these studies we usually take readings of blood pressure, heart rate and hormonal parameters (saliva cortisol) as indicators of stress responses.
My current research projects are related to:
- domain specific anger expression
- assessment of migration and acculturation stress
- effects of habitual khat chewing on emotion regulation
- music psychology of stress and emotion regulation
Teaching: I give several seminars and training courses in Psychological Assessment and Individual Differences. I am licensed as clinical psychologist (behavioral therapist) and occasionally accept mandates for psychological reports.