Welcome to the International Office website!
- To Goethe University
- Going Abroad
- Current News
- ERASMUS Plus
- Internships Abroad
- University Exchanges worldwide
- Departmental Exchanges worldwide
- Freemover Outgoing
- DAAD, Fulbright and further funding
- Frequent Documents
- Goethe Welcome Centre
Exchange program with Tel Aviv University
Get a scholarship to study at Tel Aviv University!
1-2 students of Goethe University will receive the opportunity to study at Tel Aviv University during fall 2020 (Oct -Jan) or spring 2021 (Feb-May). One of them is going to receive a scholarship from the Adickes-Fonds (€3250).
Tel Aviv University (TAU) is Israel's largest and most comprehensive institution of higher learning. It is home to over 30,000 students studying in nine faculties and over 125 schools and departments across the spectrum of sciences, humanities and the arts. Many classes are taught in English.
Benefits of the program:
- Tuition fee waiver at Tel Aviv University
Course selection at host institution:
- Exchange students at Tel Aviv University can choose from a wide variety of classes (both in English and in Hebrew).
- Regular enrollment at Goethe University
- All majors may apply (if available at Tel Aviv University)
- Applicants must at least be in their 2nd semester (BA), MA students may apply during their 1st semester
- Good academic standing
- Good language proficiency (English and/or Hebrew, depending on language of classes to be taken); proven by language certificate (after successful application a Toefl or IELTS has to be submitted: Toefl min. 89/IELTS min. 6.5)
- It is expected of exchange students to return to Goethe-University after their study abroad period and continue and finish their studies here.
Before compiling all application documents, please read the application manual carefully. If you need assistance please see us during office hours.
Wednesday, 5 February 2020
|probably beginning/middle of March (date will be published here)
there might be a preselection based on written application so that not all applicants will be invited