- Dates/aptitude tests
- Study Programs
- German Language Requirements
- Application Advisory Service
- Application Documents
- Application procedure
- Internationales Studienzentrum (ISZ)
- Frequently asked questions
- Orientation program
- Master's Degree Programs
- International Study Programs
- Counseling and social services
Which documents are required for your application?
- Secondary school leaving certificate and all further documents which entitle you to study at a university in your country of origin. All documents have to be translated in English or German. Please make sure that these documents are complete.
- Candidates from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam need additional documents.
- Language certificates
- A copy of your passport (page with personal information only)
- Proof of payment of fees
Except for the copy of your passport and the proof of payment you have to send in certified copies of all documents.
Please do never submit originals, and make sure that your application documents are complete.
Qualification for admission to higher education
If you don’t know whether you qualify for higher education at Goethe University you may get a general idea by consulting the database www.anabin.kmk.org, an information system on the recognition of international qualifications in Germany.
For any further questions do not hesitate to contact the International Office.