- Dates/aptitude tests
- Study Programs
- German Language Requirements
- Application Advisory Service
- Application Documents
- Application procedure
- Internationales Studienzentrum (ISZ)
- Frequently asked questions
- Orientation program
- Master's Degree Programs
- International Study Programs
- Counseling and social services
Welcome to our University!
Goethe University offers a variety of 170 undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate study programs in 16 academic departments; make your choice, and help yourself to full information (navigation on the left)!
Information as to the application procedure:
- International applicants who want to start their studies at Goethe University have to apply via uni-assist. For further details click here.
- For Master programs please consult our Gateway to Master Studies with detailed information about the new application- and admission procedure (as per Winter Term 2010/11).
- International applicants for Ph. D.-Programs will find all relevant details here.
For further information as to the admission procedure, to financing your studies, as well as hints regarding residence regulations, counseling, and our advisory services see here.
The International Office is at your service for any further information you may require. Please call or come and see us at the applicants’ advisory services.